Picayune is a thriving town with many organizations, clubs, and associations doing good work.
Kiwanis Club of Picayune
Kiwanis Club is an organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to improving the world through involvement in the community. The six objectives of Kiwanis include:
- To give priority to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, render selfless service, and build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
Kiwanis Club of Picayune Meets
Every Tuesday at 12:00 pm
Southern Char Steakhouse
210 West Canal St.
Picayune, MS 39466